Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+5
Wurdulack
ReXcore
Jacelyn
Dave (aka Beatin)
Elisabeth
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 am

Like the title said... where is everybody?? we gonna go for a GW soon so we need more members online.

And Explosion will be clean soon, all unactive members will be kick Mad
Back to top Go down
https://explosion.darkbb.com
Dave (aka Beatin)
Spammer
Spammer
Dave (aka Beatin)

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:04 am

im guessin that cant include me =p, since im on here 20/7
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 am

Yes, you still need 4 hours to sleep Rolling Eyes

as for me, I blame ADD.. been doing other things once in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:34 pm

lol looks ur in the same situation as us, since we lost a few members cause of boredom ( well they're not nublets like you - high + top equip so not much to do left ), and also me is a bit inactive atm Sleep

lets see whats comin in the future
Back to top Go down
Dave (aka Beatin)
Spammer
Spammer
Dave (aka Beatin)

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:28 pm

well you can bet ur not part of it rex xD, so wish those dreams good bye, as for acheron they can suck ma balls! so when they recruiting?
jk, id hate to be in the same guild as u sunny
i agree ela kick the fuckers that arnt playing, pisses me off, we need some unity, we can easily gather more, at this rate it will be me u and kimmie entering the guildwar by ourselves =z
If we face acheron rex's cherry = popped lol!
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm

You, Ela and Kimmeh... Hello, forgetting someone? xP

I'll be there, just say when and where lol!
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Dave (aka Beatin) wrote:
well you can bet ur not part of it rex xD, so wish those dreams good bye, as for acheron they can suck ma balls! so when they recruiting?
jk, id hate to be in the same guild as u sunny
i agree ela kick the fuckers that arnt playing, pisses me off, we need some unity, we can easily gather more, at this rate it will be me u and kimmie entering the guildwar by ourselves =z
If we face acheron rex's cherry = popped lol!

Haha Very Happy lol!
Yea, u forgot Janna I love you
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:04 pm

one of our GMs told me that we are recruiting our buddys but not opening the official recruitment, so if your interested, pm me dave Wink
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Dave Sad
Back to top Go down
Dave (aka Beatin)
Spammer
Spammer
Dave (aka Beatin)

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:08 pm

join acheron hmm............ um........well......yyyyeee.... no i dont think so im pretty happy in explosion ^_^, just remember voker is back so i'd say im pretty happy whether it's quiet or not, and many apologies jaana, it was a terrible error on my part, didn't mean to miss you out =p, ok so the tally is now 4 for the guildwar, wahoo its better than the three i predicted =]

:poke:ela
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Heya !!! With wich guild do u want to make guild war ?
Very Happy
U should try one with us when u think u are ready lol!
Elis i just want a guild war TheOthers vs. Explosion - want to see how many Explosion members i can kick king

P.S. With only 50 members we are going this weekend i hope on 6th place in the Top Guilds Chart Very Happy

Dave (aka Beatin) wrote:
join acheron hmm............ um........well......yyyyeee.... no i dont think so im pretty happy in explosion ^_^, just remember voker is back so i'd say im pretty happy whether it's quiet or not, and many apologies jaana, it was a terrible error on my part, didn't mean to miss you out =p, ok so the tally is now 4 for the guildwar, wahoo its better than the three i predicted =]

:poke:ela
Back to top Go down
Dave (aka Beatin)
Spammer
Spammer
Dave (aka Beatin)

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:29 pm

why so confident wurd, its not all about honour you know, its just there a nubs like me with out honour that are gonna punish u for those arrogant, outlandish statements, we will c when ela wants it and how she would like us to beat u, don't count ur chickens, cus i have probably nicked half of them
Back to top Go down
Trojan Lord
Spammer
Spammer
Trojan Lord

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Good luck guys!

Stupid Capellas..

Really! Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:15 am

lol! Dave i dont know who is arrogant here ; i was just asking nice for a guild war ; and u dont have to be so mad just becouse other peoples have big lvl and honour (gained by hard work) ;when i was in Explosion u where just a litlle boy trying to rise his head up of the crowd ;

If we will make a guild war u will see how "chickens" my guild mates are lol! - I bet 75%+ of them kick ur ass badly in PvP - when u want to feel the taste of the DS sand just PM me and we'll make some PvP

Dont get it too serious m8 and try to have a life too not 24/7 on Cabal !!!

Dave (aka Beatin) wrote:
why so confident wurd, its not all about honour you know, its just there a nubs like me with out honour that are gonna punish u for those arrogant, outlandish statements, we will c when ela wants it and how she would like us to beat u, don't count ur chickens, cus i have probably nicked half of them
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 pm

relax ladies, we all know that i pwn u both haha Very Happy:D Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:23 pm

wurdulack wrote:
lol! Dave i dont know who is arrogant here ; i was just asking nice for a guild war ; and u dont have to be so mad just becouse other peoples have big lvl and honour (gained by hard work) ;when i was in Explosion u where just a litlle boy trying to rise his head up of the crowd ;

If we will make a guild war u will see how "chickens" my guild mates are lol! - I bet 75%+ of them kick ur ass badly in PvP - when u want to feel the taste of the DS sand just PM me and we'll make some PvP

Dont get it too serious m8 and try to have a life too not 24/7 on Cabal !!!

Dave (aka Beatin) wrote:

Yeye scratch
Back to top Go down
Dave (aka Beatin)
Spammer
Spammer
Dave (aka Beatin)

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 pm

haha wurd maybe you should take some english lessons before boasting to me, then we can have a proper conversation

As for 'litlle' boy as you quoted (spelt this way ----> little) arrogant it is santa

There is no problem with having lots of honour, i don't dispute that, but really little boy, maybe you should get a life, i'm only having fun on here, like i care whether people can beat me in a pvp, FA's suck these days, so what?, good luck with the english too, looks like you will need it, don't want you stuttering threats on the battlefield now do we lol!
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:51 am

I think your english is better than me , couse u are from England ; i'm not - but i just studied English in school ; can u speak Romanian ? Twisted Evil couse i can speak English even if i make some spellling mistakes sometimes ; so it doesnt have sense to attack me for not knowning the english at u r level ;

But as u said we all have a private life i dont spend time to argue with u on forums - doesnt worth !!!

I've already started to play another mmorpg so no more time for playing Cabal atm ; maybe in the future i'll come back a few times just to say hello to my guild mates and friends

Have fun !!! lol!

Dave (aka Beatin) wrote:
haha wurd maybe you should take some english lessons before boasting to me, then we can have a proper conversation

As for 'litlle' boy as you quoted (spelt this way ----> little) arrogant it is santa

There is no problem with having lots of honour, i don't dispute that, but really little boy, maybe you should get a life, i'm only having fun on here, like i care whether people can beat me in a pvp, FA's suck these days, so what?, good luck with the english too, looks like you will need it, don't want you stuttering threats on the battlefield now do we lol!
Back to top Go down
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Hey Wurd...how are you?

You're a good player, i have nothing against you, only good things...i'm happy i was once in the same guild as you.

What other game are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Nice one Wurdulack Very Happy good to see you
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Hey W4r !!! I'm fine tx !!! FTM i took a break with Cabal , now i'm playing with some friends from Cabal - another mmorpg - it is called Dekaron (european version of 2Moons) - it is a nice one but in my opinion Cabal is better - Dekaron is more violent and has a better graphic though - u should try it - it is f2p - and the game has been launched 2 weeks ago in Europe so there are not many high lvl players ftm!!!

w4rd3m0n wrote:
Hey Wurd...how are you?

You're a good player, i have nothing against you, only good things...i'm happy i was once in the same guild as you.

What other game are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:57 pm

Dekaron... I play it from time to time Very Happy not enough to really mention it, but tried it out... graphics are really great, and who doesn't love little blood splatter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:08 pm

lolz, counterstrike got me.....again Neutral
Back to top Go down
WizHard
Advance
Advance
WizHard

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:57 am

My countrys IPs are still blocked for Dekaron. So im trying 2moons till they solve the problem. But these days i have enuf trouble with upgrading my titanium adept stuff... coz medium cores really suck....

A ye - CS owns. Big fun headshooting your friends Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Onnifujiyuu_91
Beginner
Beginner
Onnifujiyuu_91

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:15 pm

Elisabeth wrote:
Like the title said... where is everybody?? we gonna go for a GW soon so we need more members online.

And Explosion will be clean soon, all unactive members will be kick Mad

hi Eli, I have been offline for 2 weeks soon..
but just as a notice I am not "dead" just getting new internett Razz
I will maybe be on tomorrow Very Happy

from your dear Onni =))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explosion :: Guild Board-