Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone been in Chaos Arena?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

Anyone been in Chaos Arena? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone been in Chaos Arena?   Anyone been in Chaos Arena? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:56 pm

There are already threads with screenshots of it, but i expect a guild hunt in there Smile

I am missing Formula Card lvl 5, but i think i'll get some in the next days Razz
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been in Chaos Arena?   Anyone been in Chaos Arena? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:40 am

Haha, I got into skilling my FA.. A lot... And I was hoping I'd do lvl 1 CA with her lol!

We'll see how it goes, since I'm not going in there until I get few more ranks Rolling Eyes

But if you do find lvl 5 items more than one, gimme a holla, I'll join the guild hunt Wink
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been in Chaos Arena?   Anyone been in Chaos Arena? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Havent been there yet Sad and i would like to go with guild Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://explosion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been in Chaos Arena?   Anyone been in Chaos Arena? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone been in Chaos Arena?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explosion :: Guild Board-
Jump to: