Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running Empty
PostSubject: Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running   Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am

I decided to post a new recruitment thread in the official cabal forums and some threads in here about recruitment, rules and expectations for our guild.

I will try my best to put it the best for all and for one and i will always read what everyone of you have to say.

I just need some time to write it good, don't think i'm forgeting about anything. Please have a little patience. Smile

Cya all ingame
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

PostSubject: Re: Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running   Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Gratz W4rd3m0n for becoming GM of Explosion !!!! Hope you will make a good work here and keep the guild united and in the first lines !!

Elis i'm sorry for hearing that you will leave Cabal after so much time playing it !!! Crying or Very sad

Hope you will change your mind and come back when the new updates will start !!!

ALL of you have fun and enjoy the game and don't forget Tierra Gloriossa is the only option to become Legend !!!! So join as many high level as posssible and fight till the last breath !!!

Cya on Tierra !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

PostSubject: Re: Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running   Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:03 am

Thanks for the nice words Wur, you'll always be a Explosion Legend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running   Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running Empty

Back to top Go down

Anouncement: Give me some time to put things running
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explosion :: Guild Board-
Jump to: