Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!! Empty
PostSubject: New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!   New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am

The Guild Board is implemented ingame, check our guild's board by open the guild window and then clicking "board".

We can post and read on the board, search for other guild to arrange wars and everything else you can think of.

Just have a look at it ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!   New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 am

I did and the first time I tried, I lost guild and buddy list after closing the board Razz but I'm just good... Laughing
Back to top Go down
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

PostSubject: Re: New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!   New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Have you searched for our board or it does open right in our page?
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!   New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Both. Once straight from Jacelyn and once from ShieldMaiden, checking who was online Razz

Handy little tool that, annoying in the sense anyone can see my honor ranks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!   New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New feature from Cabal Online: Guild Board!!!
Page 1 of 1