Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from WizHard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WizHard
Advance
Advance
WizHard

Greetings from WizHard Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from WizHard   Greetings from WizHard EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey guys and girls

its been a very long time since i made last post here so i wonder if any1 remembers me:). Anyway i wanted to just take a look here and ask how are u doing. I see that W4rdemon is now guild master - congratz! I hope elis and kimmie are still in game and/or are fine. So best wishes to all of u and possibly ill come back to game in coming weeks.

Regards

WizHard:)
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from WizHard   Greetings from WizHard EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey ^^ ofc we remembered you Very Happy and no, I'm not in game anymore Sad how you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://explosion.darkbb.com
WizHard
Advance
Advance
WizHard

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from WizHard   Greetings from WizHard EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 am

Quite good,
i finished Uni, now i theach there:) Going for my PhD. degree Razz. Moved to another city. So far everything is fine. How about u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from WizHard   Greetings from WizHard Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from WizHard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explosion :: Guild Board-
Jump to: