Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something i think it'll be important for the guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
w4rd3m0n
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
w4rd3m0n

Something i think it'll be important for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Something i think it'll be important for the guild   Something i think it'll be important for the guild EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi all

I have some ideas that will improve our guild, and i hope that they infact do.

First of all is that we have ExplosionRecruits and Explosion but we almost don't comunicate with each other, then as you may all know we are almost 100% a Capella guild but we do have some pop...err Procyon members that we respect and are friend to, and in war maps we cannot comunicate with them too, and finally there are ppl who are under lvl95 that cannot read what ppl who have chosen a nation write when those ppl are in war maps too.

I am asking to a creation of a Chat-Channel so that we all can comunicate with each other no matter what, it is that simple...If someone doesn't know how to create/join a chat channel just reply to this topic and i'll explain later how to. This is what i believe that is very important.

Another idea is that we move from channel to channel from days/weeks to days/weeks so that we have a bigger impact in other players playing Cabal, what i mean is that in week 1 we should all just connect to channel x and in the next week channel y...that i don't know if is going to be acepted of it is real a big idea, just came up with that Surprised

Thanks and please tell me what you think of this
Back to top Go down
Zibin
Master
Master
Zibin

PostSubject: Re: Something i think it'll be important for the guild   Something i think it'll be important for the guild EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 9:44 pm

We have our chat-chanel but noone use it .. (im not totaly confident in that rabbit )
Our chanel is now 16
Back to top Go down
Leeuwke
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Something i think it'll be important for the guild   Something i think it'll be important for the guild EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 9:48 pm

We had a Chat Channel, but since there's (or was) a bug in CABAL Online you always had to retype the channel name & password so we were too lazy too stay in it. And the second idea... I'll leave that to Elisabeth. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

PostSubject: Re: Something i think it'll be important for the guild   Something i think it'll be important for the guild EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Well... I will put or Chat-Channel detail on guild notice. And we has change guild channel only 3 times in 6 month ( So we dont really change every week) 1st was channel 8, and channel 22 and now channel 16
Back to top Go down
https://explosion.darkbb.com
Dave (aka Beatin)
Spammer
Spammer
Dave (aka Beatin)

PostSubject: Re: Something i think it'll be important for the guild   Something i think it'll be important for the guild EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Well, we can create a new chat channel, if there isn't one already, this way we use this one instaed of the guild chat channel

Channel name - Explosion

Channel password - Pm Ela for it

This way if we wanted we can add other ppl too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something i think it'll be important for the guild   Something i think it'll be important for the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Something i think it'll be important for the guild
Page 1 of 1