Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To win a war, you must become the war

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What it is happening with the guild ?

Go down 
+4
Ninomyia
EternalFire
Jacelyn
Wurdulack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

What it is happening with the guild ? Empty
PostSubject: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:15 am

Hey !! I entered wednesday night on the Cabal site and i saw our guild honour dropping like hell from 11.9 kk to 10.5 kk !! What happened with guild honour ? Sad

If this will continue to go down we will be kicked out from the top very soon !!! I'm sad with this situation though !!!

These days i didn't enter the game couse i'm moving and i dont have access to internet but seeing that it makes me very sad !!!

Hope Explosion would not fail as TS did not long time ago !!!

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:59 am

The honour loss is due to ReXcore and 3Voker... They left us... Sad

We just have to work harder to get back the honour and make even stronger Explosion! That'll show those two.. Twisted Evil (anybody notice I'm bit miffed about them leaving?)
Back to top Go down
EternalFire

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 1:45 pm

You are losing honour points...?
Interestin....
Back to top Go down
Ninomyia
Spammer
Spammer
Ninomyia

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:25 pm

ReXcore and 3Voker left? :O thats bad...but why?
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:00 pm

sorry, but it wasnt my mistake, still wishing it never happened.....

oh btw. Explosion 9903064
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Then what happened? All I know, is that one moment you were in guild, next I see "ReXcore has left your guild."

Then momma tells me Voker is leaving as well...
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Unhappy to hear that !! i should thought of that situation !!! When somebody grows high in level like Rex and Voker did they leave for "better" company instead of faceing that hard and difficult way of leveling and getting a lot of dungeons runs at high levels

It s very easy to leave - it's difficult to stay and help the others who are lower in level than u !!!!

Goodluck for u guys !!! I hope u took the right decision !!!

BloodDawn wrote:
Then what happened? All I know, is that one moment you were in guild, next I see "ReXcore has left your guild."

Then momma tells me Voker is leaving as well...
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:48 pm

bla, i never wanted to leave neither voker, but if elis thinks its okay to be with me and then to be at same time with another guy without telling me i got no other intention to stay
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:32 pm

wait wait wait...... WHAT!!!
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:34 pm

ermm listen.....i was with elis ( like BF+GF ingame^^ ), then she started something with the guy (PreceptorTeeth) and didnt told me anything about it -> felt kinda betrayed and thats the main reason why i left

another kick in the nuts is also that he asked her if she wants to marry him( valentines event ) and she said "Yes ok why not" (LOL mkay) and then on next day she told me the same.........gg Basketball
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:57 pm

*silence..... cricket chirping*

that

is

the

most ridiculous thing I've ever heard....

Atleast Voker's reason was understandable, he wanted more berderk parties Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wurdulack
Advance
Advance
Wurdulack

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Well Rex that shit happens (others people brake up in real life - u know after long years of peaceful love) !! I'm sorry for u but u shouldnt treated this situation the way u treated it - that is only my opinion !! I see u are 18 -19 years old in RL and u should knew that this is only a game and these little 'crap momments" can occur ( btw i'm 27 years old - and i saw many things in life) !! After all is just a game but u put u r man's "pride" in front of u r mates company and help !!!

And i'm sure all u heard about Elis is not true (or most of it) Twisted Evil !!! U should get over it , becouse i 'm sad that people like U , 3Voker , Eschi left the guild - and all of that becouse of this "childish"situation - and i mean CHILDISH - i hope i dont offend u by telling these words - is just that this situation makes me feel sad

Whatever, i wish GL to u and ur mates (who left with u) in ur new guild/guilds and I hope u will pass this "poor" momments of ur Cabal "life" !!!

This is not a endroad for ur love carrier here in Cabal !! afro
Back to top Go down
Zibin
Master
Master
Zibin

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Wurd right....just a game
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:21 pm

blood : stfu
wurd : ya, i also cant say im unhappy that i gonna kill berderk and other bosses now daily a few times, and i am mostly already over the issue with elis Cool

oh and it has nothin to do that its game or real, i got a real gf anyways so dont worry about that lol, but i would have reacted the same way inreal too, i dont wanna stay friends or any shit with my old GF, simple lol

and i dont let myself betray, like blood maybe, atleast her answer sounded like that.

kthx byye
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn
Champion
Champion
Jacelyn

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm just sad that you guys didn't give others a fair chance to make things better. Well sorry there isn't many people available to go with you on Berderk hunt. You could've recruited more people (easier said than done, I know) or waited for rest of us to reach lvl where we could've helped.

And this whole mess with Elis (grats having a gf irl), I don't know how much you've talked about things, but seemed so sudden to the rest of us.

And I realise I'm digging an old issue here, and my opinions are not needed. So I will end this by saying:

I'll miss you guys, hope you'll have more fun with your new lives away from Explosion. Peace out and gimme a wave when you see me.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:43 pm

I've always been in Explosion and always will be, so I will try to rebuild this up. Will to my hardest, because is because of me that ReXcore leave.. And thanks for all supports I got.
Rolling Eyes
Love ya all Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://explosion.darkbb.com
ReXcore
Champion
Champion
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:55 pm

just as i said, it wasnt the prob with berderk tongue
i was in that guild since hum dunno actually.......november? and well, i saw it groing and groing from day to day, i remember the days when i was first lv 125! ( there were 2-3 guys above but they are still inactive^^ ) and well, i had nobody to go MF, but the guild growed nice and im sure it will still, even without voker,eschi,me or anyone else who left

well, im okay now, but its too late to come back, hehe, so good luck on growing and it's not like we cant talk anymore together or go to a dungeon, just whisper me ingame if you need a nooby WA Embarassed

flower we stay in touch and gl guys santa
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Elisabeth

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 1:44 am

Is not too late to come back..
Back to top Go down
https://explosion.darkbb.com
Leeuwke
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:19 pm

Wait, Elisabeth was having a relation with ReXcore? And then she XXXXed the guy who gave me my boots? And 3Voker decided to eat more cheese? Or what? Is it true you were having an exchange trip with ReX's school? *Confused*

Trust this, I do not. Fallen, Explosion has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What it is happening with the guild ?   What it is happening with the guild ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What it is happening with the guild ?
Page 1 of 1